Delicious Ginger Peach Slimming Iced Tea
Fresh crushed ginger, mint and cut ripe peaches….YUMMY! Add that to a glass of Iced KONI Simply Slim and make it the perfect summer slimming treat!
Here is the recipe:
- 6 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of Simply Slim tea
- 1 tablespoon of crushed fresh ginger root (sometimes I like to use 1 Tb mint instead of ginger or you can add both)
- 2-3 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add Simply Slim and crushed ginger in the filter of your KONI 5 Cup Teapot.
3. Add the water to the leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the filter and let it cool then chill in the fridge for 2-3 hrs. You can also pour it directly over ice after cooling without having to chill it in the fridge.
5. Garnish glasses with peaches and serve tea over ice.
*** I like to add a teaspoon of honey too. Add the honey when the tea is hot so is dissolves properly. YUMMY!