Slimming Goddess with Fresh Mint and Peaches
Losing weight is all about maintaining a healthy diet and increasing your metabolism. The abundance of polyphenols found in Koni Oolong Tea is effective in controlling obesity. They help activate thermogenesis which increases fat oxidation in the body.
According to a recent study from the good folks at the American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, the reason that tea helps you work out better is because certain compounds in tea (known as catechins) encourage the body to increase lipid (FAT) utilization, boosting your energy. This means that, by drinking tea before you work out, you actually burn more fat in your exercise!
6 cups of water
3 tablespoons of KONI Slimming Goddess
1 tablespoon of honey
2-3 ripe peaches, sliced thin
splash of cranberry juice
1. Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add Slimming Goddess and honey in the filter of your KONI 5 Cup Teapot.
3. Add the water to the leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the filter and let the pot of tea cool. Then chill in the fridge for 2-3 hrs. You can also pour it directly over ice after cooling without having to chill it in the fridge.
5. Splash with cranberry juice.
6. Drop in slices of peaches and sprigs of mint and serve tea over ice.